Search promdressesok Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

The wedding took place in a lot of grass


Anna Paquin is paired the dress with a bold necklace, a wedding necklace of 50 carats of diamonds round designed by jeweler Neil Lane, a vintage patina. There was a pair of star earrings complement their studies special diamond necklace. Moyer Paquin presented with a special ring that he designed 
himself and jeweler Kathy Waterman-A rustic diamond set in a platinum box aging.



The wedding took place in a lot of grass under a tent, many celebrities such as Elijah Wood (Paquin "The Romantics" co-star), "True Blood" Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Alan Ball, Carrie Preston and her 
 husband Michael Emerson ("Lost" fame), witnessed the happy couple get married.

Paquin, once spoke to the car magazine "You do not want to bring personal items to work ... It's a luxury to get to work with the person you want to spend the rest of my life 
 because I love my job and I I am very happy. "On behalf of Moyer, admits he was surprised by the proposal. "It certainly surprised me the most. I mean, my friends are beyond shock," he said.




weddingdressa      


chiffonweddingdresses

eveningdresszonec  











No comments:

Post a Comment