Search promdressesok Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

It is the first anniversary of my 30th birthday!

In the past we have seen custom movie poster for weddings with brides and grooms and invitations rock 'n' roll wedding poster. Now, from Marit Hanson Weddings, I want to show something totally sweet all "save the dates, the model of promotional materials. I love - great for sports lovers or fans of the show, right?
Here's a save the date, that your guests will want to frame - or at least adhere to the wall with the blue rubbery material. This includes space for a photo and all details of your wedding day. Do your customers really want a poster size save the date? Who knows, but think how nice it would be at home once you are married.
If a poster seems a bit much, but want the same look, how about a promotional postcard Save the date? You can let your personality in the foreground and feel a little with these famous pieces more manageable pre-wedding stationery.
Of course, not everyone really wants to go to your wedding can make the cut! Make sure your wedding is only for guests with tickets stunning save the date to keep the riffraff of receipt.




PS - Happy birthday to me! It is the first anniversary of my 30th birthday!
P.P.S. - Angela of her fairy tale wedding wrote to tell me about your COMPETITION CHRISTMAS WEDDING DRESS. In his own words: "I will be giving away a free wedding dress for Christmas! Every bride buys her dress between October 1 and December 24 are automatically entered for a chance to get your FREE dress! If name is drawn your money back and you will receive your dress, and all the post not .... I'll ask one of my past brides to be in charge of the development so if you are a girlfriend of the past and you are interested in assuming this responsibility, please let me know! "

No comments:

Post a Comment