Search promdressesok Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The first wedding


There is a popular myth that each girl knows exactly what your wedding will be as close to the day that is six. If that were true, I think it would look much brighter unicorns, 101 Dalmatians items and saying the officiating couples do not kiss at the altar because the opposite sex is "icky" than today.

This does not mean that some girls do not come up with ideas that stick for the next two decades. The first wedding I attended that was held in a church took place in a redwood forest. I was seven. Twenty years later, married in a redwood forest, too. My seven years old, they decided it was the perfect type of point, and my thirty year old self decided yet.
But if I had stuck with all the ideas that seemed very well at seven, my wedding will have included a lot of things that did not. Things like large blue roses cherry on the cake. As it turned out, even having a cake. It serves individual fruit tarts. And at seven I did not know they were allowed to marry without a veil. At thirty I'll be damned if I was to spend all day in a redwood forest to complain of tulle in the head. I'm just not a person veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment