Search promdressesok Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dance Wedding

 My beautiful wife and I were married on October 17, 2010 and started the night with a dance Wedding surprise entrance in front of our family and friends. I took dance lessons from age 6 to 17 years and always knew that someday I wanted to share a special moment with my future wife when that day came. Well, I managed to convince Andrea that we need to do a dance in the beginning of our wedding and she reluctantly agreed because he does not like being in the spotlight. I am a performer at heart and love to make people smile, laugh and have a good time. Needless to say, the dancing was amazing and I want to share with the world. Your website is a unique collection of some of the most fun dances and playing on the net and I would be honored if our video would be included in your collection. 
This video clip was produced by Avon Hill Video Productions in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and sent me this weekend as a surprise since the wedding video is not even close to being finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment